26 Ingledale Park, Belfast BT14 7GZ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - 2 reception rooms
- Luxury shower room with white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and back door
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached workshop
- Spacious enclosed rear garden
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationA most attractive semi detached residence occupying a prime position in an established and highly sought after residential location close to local shops, public transport and within walking distance of leading schools. This exceptional property offers excellent family accommodation and stylish presentation throughout. Internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 4.04m x 3.23m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
Double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
Attractive tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 6.12m x 1.83m (20' 1" x 6' 0")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- Picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising walkin shower, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.01m x 3.3m (13' 2" x 10' 10")
Double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.25m x 3.23m (10' 8" x 10' 7")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.24m x 1.8m (7' 4" x 5' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Roofladder, floored, light, rooflight.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear. Garden store. 2 basement cellars. Workshop - up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power. PVC oil tank.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »