This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended 2 Bed Mid Terrace
- Located Just Off the Bustling Lisburn Road
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Through to Kitchen
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed/Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Currently rented on a month-to-month basis. Rental Potential £600 Per Month
Additional InformationLocated just off the bustling Lisburn Road, this extended mid terrace property is only a minutes walk from Cranmore Park, Marks and Spencers, public transport and an array of cafes and restaurants.
The property benefits from a lounge/dining area open plan to extended kitchen. The kitchen boasts a good range of high and low level high gloss units with various integrated appliances.
Upstairs are two good sized bedrooms and bathroom with modern suite. The property benefits from double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating.
The rear yard is enclosed, acting as a perfect utility area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:18' 4" x 9' 2" (5.6m x 2.8m)
- Laminate wood effect floor. Open plan to . . .
- KITCHEN:11' 6" x 6' 7" (3.5m x 2m)
- Range of high and low level gloss units, formica work surfaces, integrated oven, four ring electic hob, overhead extractor fan, integrated washing machine, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, enclosed gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 10" x 9' 2" (3.3m x 2.8m)
- Storage cupboard with rails.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 9" x 6' 7" (4.2m x 2.0m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- Corner shower unit, Mira electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard.
(in last 30 days)
86th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »