How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions Ltd. For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Appointed Extended Family Home in a Popular Modern Development
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Fireplace Open Plan to Dining Area
- Separate Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area/Separate Utility Room
- Conservatory Overlooking the Rear Garden
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Detached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Eaves, Soffits & Downpipes
- Private Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Extremely Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn including Leading Schools
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
Additional InformationThis superb extended detached family home is situated on a good sized site in an extremely popular development just off Derriaghy Road, convenient to a range of amenities in Lisburn and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast. The property is finished to an extremely high level of specification whilst being tastefully decorated and well presented by the current owners and offers spacious family accommodation which is perfectly complemented by the delightful enclosed rear garden. Recent sales in this locality have proved extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door with glazed side windows to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood stained floor.
- LOUNGE:21' 4" x 11' 5" (6.5m x 3.48m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset with slate hearth with dual link, laminate wood effect floor, glazed double door to...
- CONSERVATORY:14' 0" x 9' 5" (4.27m x 2.87m)
- Tiled floor, patio door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM:11' 5" x 10' 1" (3.48m x 3.07m)
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:14' 8" x 10' 10" (4.47m x 3.3m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Leisure 1 1/2 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch 4 ring hob with extractor fan over, matching electric oven under, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Bosch dishwasher, display shelves, Chinese slate floor, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, built in breakfast table, glass display cabinets.
- UTILITY ROOM:8' 2" x 6' 8" (2.49m x 2.03m)
- Work surfaces, matching effect uPVC double glazed door to rear, matching Chinese slate floor.
- Hot press, storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 6" x 11' 0" (3.51m x 3.35m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, panelled ceiling with low voltage spot lights, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 5" x 10' 4" (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Stained and varnished floor boards.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 9" x 9' 9" (3.28m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM (4):9' 4" x 8' 2" (2.84m x 2.49m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, Mira shower over, low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, panelled ceiling with low voltage spot lights.
- Front garden in lawn and flower beds, loose stone driveway with parking leading to...
- DETACHED GARAGE:21' 0" x 11' 8" (6.4m x 3.56m)
- Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with flower beds, boundary fence, hedge and spacious sheltered private patio area, bin store, uPVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views