- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning red brick, Victorian period, semi detached residence, located off the Cregagh Road between Onslow Gardens/Ravenhill Park and Ardenlee Parade
- Desirable residential location close to cafes, shops and the home of Ulster Rugby, Kingspan Stadium is only a few minutes' walk
- Benefits from excellent transport links and Belfast City Centre is a short commute by car, or public transport
- Impressive, stylish and adaptable accommodation to include:-
- Two reception rooms both with feature fireplaces and one with a multi-fuel burning stove
- Three well porportioned bedrooms
- Bright family bathroom plus downstairs W.C. and cloaks
- Bespoke designer kitchen, by Morgan's of Armagh, with matching utility room
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Superb site with gardens to front and an abundance of external space to the rear
- Secure off-road parking/yard accessed via remote control gates from the Shelbourne Road
- Wooden structure, garden room with power and plumbed for heating and mains water supply
- Planning permission has been passed for a two storey extension to the rear and roof conversion. Plans available on request.
- EPC - 37/38
- Rates 2018/2019 - £1258.62
Additional InformationMcQuoids are delighted to present to the market, 26 Haddington Gardens, a wonderful example of a period two storey semi-detached home. Beyond the attractive red brick facade lies a spacious and elegant interior, which has been tastefully and sensitively upgraded to meet the demands of modern day living.
Downstairs comprises, entrance hall, a spacious living room with feature fireplace and a bay window, a separate sitting/dining room with a multi-fuel stove and patio doors to the rear, a modern bespoke fitted kitchen, hand crafted by Morgan's of Armagh, with matching utility room and adjoining cloakroom facilities. The first floor comprises, three double sized bedrooms, one is currently used as a study, and a bright, family sized bathroom. Planning permission has been passed for a two storey extension and roof conversion. Plans are available on request.
Externally, this unique site offers vehicular access from Shelbourne Road, via remote controlled gates, with ample, secure, off road parking facilities for a van and or multiple cars. The low maintenance, enclosed gardens, boast a large patio area, where you can enjoy the afternoon sun. The wooden framed garden room, which has power, light and plumbed for heating and mains supply water, could easily be utilised as a home office, playroom or annex. Whilst, the front garden enjoys the splendour of the most beautiful mature, Magnolia tree.
This is an outstanding period property, presented to a very high standard, with on-trend elegant neutral tones, high ceilings and graciously apppointed rooms creating a most impressive and stylish interior. The location is second to none, with the bustling and popular Cregagh Road within walking distance, where there is a fantastic choice of cafes, and local shops,with the Kingspan Stadium a short stroll away.
- PVC front door to entrance hall with a tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.33m (13' 11" x 10' 11")
Bay window. Feature fireplace with a reclaimed brick surround and hearth and a wood mantle. Pitcture rail.
- SITTING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.58m (15' 2" x 11' 9")
Wood laminate flooring. Patio doors to the rear. Fireplace with a slate hearth, wood mantle and a multi fuel stove. Open through to the kitchen.
- 4.22m x 2.39m (13' 10" x 7' 10")
Modern bespoke fitted kitchen, by Morgan's of Armagh, with a super range of high and low level units to include recess lighting, extractor fan with a mirrored front, pull out pantry and ryclycling bins. All with granite worktops and matching splashback. Stainless steel sink unit and a half. Integrated appliances include a five ring ceramic hob, De-Dietrich dish washer and a eye level Kuppersbush oven and grill. Tiled floor. Modern vertical radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.29m (10' 4" x 7' 6")
Matching high and low level units including a larder cupboard. Stainless steel sink unit with a single drainer and mixer tap. Recess for an Amercian style fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. PVC and glazed back door.
- 2.29m x 0.89m (7' 6" x 2' 11")
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush W.C. Tiled floor and store cupboard.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 2.44m (13' 9" x 8' 0")
Side and rear aspect. Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- 3.18m x 1.65m (10' 5" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C., and panel bath with overhead Mira Sport shower and glass shower door. Tiled floor and at splashback.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.74m (10' 11" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 4.57m (13' 6" x 15' 0")
Front aspect. Bay window and a super range of fitted wardrobes.
- The front is enclosed with a small garden including a beautiful mature Magnolia tree. The rear garden is also enclosed with side access, via remote gates, from the Shelbourne Road. There are ample, secure parking facilities with a concrete driveway, leading to a good sized wood constructed Garden Room, with power, light and plumbed for heating and mains water supply.(Included in the sale).
Haddington Gardens is positioned off the Cregagh Road, between Ardenlee Parade and Onslow Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »