- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Upvc double glazed conservatory.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Large bathroom suite.
- Developed roof space.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc Double glazed windows / doors.
- Detached garage.
A comfortable semi detached family home that enjoys a prominent position within this popular residential area while benefitting from good doorstep convenience only minutes walking distance to the Glen Road. Three good well proportioned bedrooms / two separate generous reception rooms with feature double doors open to an Upvc conservatory. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite / separate shower cubicle. Developed, floored and sheeted roof space. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Oil fired central heating. Double gates to driveway / enclosed car parking. Detached garage. Walking distance to leading Schools, convenient to shops, excellent transport links. Immediate possession / chain free. Well worth a visit. EPC F32
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip floor, storage understairs, cornicing.
- LOUNGE 12'6 x 11'9 (3.81m x 3.58m)
- Double doors to;
- LIVING ROOM 12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.40m)
- Wood strip floor, double doors to;
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 13'3 x 10'2 (4.04m x 3.10m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double patio doors.
- FITTED KITCHEN 10'6 x 7'3 (3.20m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, tiling.
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 X 10'11 (3.40m X 3.33m)
- Hotpress with copper cylinder, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'9 x 7'11 (3.28m x 2.41m)
- COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- ROOFSPACE 19'6 x 10'9 (5.94m x 3.28m)
- Floored and sheeted, window, light and power.
- Driveway to front and side, flagged and paved with fencing to rear, housed oil fired boiler and tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »