- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Property
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Modern Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Well-Tended Gardens To Front & Rear & Paved Sitting Area
- Popular & Convenient Location Close To Local Schooling, Amenities & Transport Routes
Additional InformationThe Four Winds in Southeast Belfast is an extremely popular residential location, which is favourable with young families and first time buyers who appreciate easy convenience to a host of amenities including shopping at Forestside Shopping Centre, local schooling, and transport routes to and from the City and other surrounding towns.
This particular semi-detached home is very well presented throughout, providing accommodation of, three bedrooms, lounge, luxury fully fitted kitchen open plan living / dining area, and modern fully tiled bathroom. In addition, the property benefits from gardens to front and rear, driveway parking and detached garage on an elevated site.
Semi-detached homes in this location have consistently proved extremely popular with no hesitation in encouraging a viewing at your earliest convenience by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard. Low voltage spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.57m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
Laminate wooden floor. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 5.72m x 3.42m (18' 9" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. 4 ring ceramic hob. 'Zanussi' double oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Laminate wooden floor. Low voltage spotlighting. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Access to partially floored roof space via ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.29m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.39m x 3.34m (11' 1" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.41m (8' 2" x 7' 11")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Bath with rainhead type shower above and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tongue and groove ceiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. Cupboard with 'Worcester' gas boiler.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn with a selection of plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Good sized enclosed rear garden with paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Outside tap and light. Outhouse with washing machine.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller shutter door. Power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »