- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Affordable Semi-Detached Property Close to Main Arterial Routes
- Spacious Lounge with Tile Feature Fireplace, Open to Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built-In Robes
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven/Hob and Plumbing for Washing Machine
- Bathroom Comprising of Coloured Suite with Partly Tiled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Garden in Lawn with Hedging and Tarmac Driveway to Rear
- Located In A Cul De Sac Position, Convenient to Many Amenities
Additional InformationAn affordable semi-detached property in the popular Garnerville area, occupying a corner site with a generous two car driveway to the rear, this property offers easy to maintain convenient accommodation, situated between Holywood and the Belmont area of East Belfast.
The ground floor comprises of spacious lounge with tile feature fireplace and open to dining room, and leading to a fitted kitchen with built-in oven and ceramic hob. The first floor includes three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes, and bathroom comprising of coloured suite with partly tiled walls.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, gardens with lawn to front and side, and good size tarmac driveway to rear. An ideal property for first time buyers wanting a substantial property with lots of accommodation at an affordable price in an excellent convenient area close to Belfast City Airport and arterial routes around Belfast.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6 x 11'8)
- Tiled feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Cupboard under stairs. Archway to:
- Dining Room 3.15m x 2.36m (10'4 x 7'9)
- Kitchen 3.12m x 2.03m (10'3 x 6'8)
- Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 2.74m (11'7 x 9'0)
- Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.46m (11'1 x 8'1)
- Double built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3 2.57m x 2.01m (8'5 x 6'7)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
- Front and side garden with lawn and hedge. Tarmac driveway to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »