- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double Fronted Detached Family Home
- 3/ 4 Bedrooms
- 2/ 1 Reception
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Superb Spacious En Suite Shower Room
- Established Popular Development
- Cul De Sac Position
- Open Aspect To Front
- Integral Garage/ Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned on a extensive mature private site within a quiet cul de sac enjoying an open aspect. This double fronted detached family home benefits from a well planned area to suit differing family needs with a south facing aspect, integral garage, furnished cloakroom and superb spacious en suite shower room. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate strip flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.82m x 3.53m (19'1" x 11'7")
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with granite hearth. Laminate strip flooring. Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden.
- DINING ROOM/ BEDROOM 4 3.58m x 3.53m (11'9" x 11'7")
- Laminate strip floor.
- KITCHEN 3.51m x 3.45m (11'6" x 11'4)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Fixed breakfast bar. Open ended corner displays Glass display cabinet. Integrated eye level oven with separate 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housing in matching canopy. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.66m x 1.91m (12'0" x 6'3")
- Fixed base unit. Tiled floor. Service door into garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY STYLE LANDING
- MODERN BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.12m (11'6" x 10'3")
- Fitted wall to wall sliderobes with mirrored centre.
- ADJACENT SPACIOUS EN SUITE 3.43m x 3.30m (11'3" x 10'10")
- Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, large walk in shower enclosure and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.84m (11'4" x 9'4")
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.45m x 2.90m (11'4" x 9'6")
- Laminate floor.
- Neat well maintained mature twin gardens to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs.
Brick paved driveway with parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Private garden to rear with southernly aspect screened by mature conifers. Paved walkways and patio.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »