- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached family home.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Large fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Developed Floored and sheeted roof space.
- Luxury fitted shower suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Generous south facing positon.
A unique opportunity to acquire a comfortable semi detached family home within this established sought after location that continues to soar in demand. Three excellent, bright bedrooms and two separate reception rooms. Developed, floored and sheeted roof space approached by a feature spiral staircase. Large high gloss finished kitchen / dining area. Luxury white shower suite / separate low flush w.c. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Detached garage. Generous site with south facing secure rear garden. Exceptional doorstep convenience with easy walking distance to schools / shops / transport links / major road network. A well maintained comfortable family home in a highly desirable location. Worth a visit. EPC D64
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, deep moulded cornice, tongue and groove panelling, storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 16'2 x 12'4 (4.93m x 3.76m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, deep moulded cornice, feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM 12'5 x 10'4 (3.78m x 3.15m)
- Feature double patio doors.
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINING AREA 10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level hi gloss finished units, formica work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, tiling, 4 ring ceramic hob, double under oven, overhead extractor hood, integrated dishwasher. Down lighters. Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'9 x 10'0 (3.89m x 3.05m)
- Built-in roes, overhead storage.
- BEDROOM 2 12'8 x 11'2 (3.86m x 3.40m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6 x 8'9 (2.90m x 2.67m)
- WHITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Low flush w.c.
- Feature spiral staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 17'6 x 8'7 (5.33m x 2.62m)
- Excellent storage. Floored and sheeted, light and power.
- Driveway to front and side, car parking, secure south facing rear gardens.
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'2 x 9'6 (5.54m x 2.90m)
- Feature double doors, light and power, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »