- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Off Street Parking
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and extended mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Fairview Road, Carnmoney and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature brick chimney breast, wood laminate flooring and open to a fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear porch with built in seating and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, 1 with built in mirrored sliding robes and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there are double timber gates opening to a concrete parking area, pebbled garden to front and paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'5'' X 13'8'' AT WIDEST (5.31m X 4.17m AT WIDEST)
- Feature brick chimney breast with tv shelf, wood laminate flooring, radiator and open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'4'' X 11'7'' (5.28m X 3.53m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring to dining area.
- REAR PORCH
- Built in seating with storage, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'8'' X 10'4'' (3.25m X 3.15m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 8'9'' (3.68m X 2.67m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 3 8'8'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.64m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Double timber gates at rear opening to concrete parking area.
Pebbled garden to front.
Paved patio area to rear.
Boiler house and oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »