- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Three Storey Commercial Office Premises
- Circa. 1921 Sqft
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Located Close to York Street
- Suitable for Owner Occupation
- Good Access to Public Transport and Motorway Networks
Additional InformationNorthern Property are pleased to offer onto the re-sale market this three storey commercial property.
LOCATION - Located on Duncairn Gardens off the main Antrim Road, leading to North Queen Street.
DESCRIPTION – The property comprises a ground floor office space with bay window, with 2 further offices/storage to the rear, kitchen and toilet facilities. On the first and second floor a further 6 offices/rooms currently tenanted with further toilet facilities on the first floor. The ground floor office area is circa. 980 Sqft and the additional floors circa. 941 Sqft, totalling 1921 Sqft
RATES - We have been advised by the Land and Property Services website of the following:-
26 Duncairn Gardens (Ground Floor) - NAV £2,800 - Rates Payable £1,688pa
26a Duncairn Gardens (1st-2nd Floor) - NAV £4,200 - Rates Payable £2532pa
GUIDE PRICE - Offers invited in the region of £120,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Pounds)
FURTHER INFORMATION - For access, further information and/or register your interest, please contact: Martin Lavery - 028 90 324 555 - email@example.com
- 8.5m x 4.51m (27' 11" x 14' 10")
- 4.2m x 1.27m (13' 9" x 4' 2")
- 10.12m x 2.16m (33' 2" x 7' 1")
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.87m x 0.96m (6' 2" x 3' 2")
- 2.73m x 1.97m (8' 11" x 6' 6")
- 5.63m x 3.26m (18' 6" x 10' 8")
- 2.11m x 3.25m (6' 11" x 10' 8")
- 6.22m x 1.92m (20' 5" x 6' 4")
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.64m x 1.28m (8' 8" x 4' 2")
- 3.28m x 3.34m (10' 9" x 10' 12")
- 4.93m x 3.4m (16' 2" x 11' 2")
- 2.47m x 1.84m (8' 1" x 6' 0")
- 5.33m x 3.99m (17' 6" x 13' 1")
- 3.52m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 10' 12")
travelling along the Antrim Road from Carlisle Circus take right onto Duncairn Gardens
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »