- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sun Room
- 3 Bedrooms, Master with En-suite
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- White Internal Doors
- Bright Spacious Home
- Tastefully Decorated
- Detached Garage
- Mature Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
This detached split level bungalow is situated in this popular development on the edge of Armagh city just off the Portadown Road. The property is tucked away on a large mature site in a small private cul-de-sac. Internally this home offers spacious family accommodation over two floors, with mature gardens to the rear. This home is within walking distance of the city centre and is easy accessible to Portadown, Belfast, and surrounding towns.
- Entrance Hall
- Large walk in entrance hall which gives bright feel to the home. Cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin off, large walk in storage cupboard off.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 17' 8" x 10' 11" (5.38m x 3.33m) Patio doors overlooking the rear garden, direct access to kitchen.
- 23' x 10' (7.01m x 3.05m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, space for free standing cooker, concealed lighting, dining space.
- Dining Room/ 4 Bedroom
- 15' 1" x 13' (4.60m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 1" x 9' 7" (3.99m x 2.92m)
- 11' x 10' 9" (3.35m x 3.28m) White suite, Bath with Jacuzzi bath, double shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with matching wall cabinet offering mirror drawer and cupboard space, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 9" x 15' 3" (3.89m x 4.65m) Widest measurement, patio doors leading to the rear garden. En-suite 11'92 x 3'3" Low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, shower with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 7' (3.53m x 2.13m)
- Family Room
- 13' x 8' 8" (3.96m x 2.64m)Amtico wooden floor, archway to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m) French double doors leading to outside, open plan to family area, amtico wooden floor.
- Utility Room
- 9' 5" x 6' 3" (2.87m x 1.91m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- 19' x 18' 0" (5.79m x 5.49m) Up and over door, electric light and power, side entrance door.
- To the rear is a large private garden which is in lawn with rockery and shrub beds, paved patio area , mature trees. To the front the garden is in lawn with peddled flower and shrub beds, tarmac drive with extra parking to the side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »