- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional semi detached
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining
- Open plan to luxury kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Deluxe white bathroom
- En-suite to bedroom 2
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Extensive rear gardens
Situated just off the Upper Cregagh Road, this stunning and modernised and semi detached home is both bright and spacious, and comprises 3 good size bedrooms, a bright and spacious lounge with dining area which opens to a modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room, a 1st floor bathroom suite and an en-suite shower room to bedroom 2 completing the accommodation. This property is well positioned, and offers fantastic access to local shops, schools, and provides good access to Belfast City centre. Externally there is off street parking and there is also fantastic gardens to the rear laid in lawn with sunny decking area. A convenient location, this home should appeal to the 1st time/ family buyers currently looking to buy in this sought after location and we would therefore encourage early viewing.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC door to:
- Reception Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge/dining area 21'5 x 11'6 (6.53m x 3.51m)
- At widest points.
Laminate flooring. feature multi-fuel burner. Open to:
- Dining Area
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge open to:
- Modern fitted kitchen 12'10 x 12'2 (3.91m x 3.71m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. 4 ring hob and under oven. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 7'10 x 6'11 (2.39m x 2.11m)
- Sink unit with mixer taps, storage cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler, extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom Two 10'10 x 11'4 (3.30m x 3.45m)
- Ensuite 7'11 x 6'4 (2.41m x 1.93m)
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor, chrome towel.
- Bedroom Three 9'10 x 7'3 (3.00m x 2.21m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bathroom 6'11 x 6'9 (2.11m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan. Tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- Driveway with off street parking. Outside light.
- Garden to front laid in lawn. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Feature decking. Outside tap, and garden shed.
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Excellent well maintained and enclosed sunny rear gardens laid in lawns. Feature sunny decking area. Outside tap, and garden shed.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »