- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Beautiful example of a period bay fronted semi detached family home
- Many original features still remain incorporating cornice ceilings, picture rails, paneled doors to mention but a few
- Flexible accommodation with many rooms benefiting from high ceilings and large windows offering superb natural light
- Drawing room and family room each with open fireplaces
- Modern solid wood shaker style kitchen opening to casual dining with direct access to the garden
- Separate utility area and downstairs toilet
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite incorporating a separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Spacious rear garden which offers a mature, private and enclosed heaven within a town setting
- Gravelled driveway to the front with parking for up to three cars
- Only minutes from Holywood town centre and with excellent schools on the doorstep
- Ease of access to George Best City Airport and Belfast City Centre via road and rail
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
A beautiful example of a period bay fronted semi detached family home within walking distance of the town centre, shops and an excellent range of local schools this is a very attractive family home.
Of Edwardian style the house has two good reception rooms, an extensive modern solid wood kitchen with open dining space, utility area, cloakroom, four bedrooms (or three plus study/home office) and a bathroom with white suite including a shower and bath.
There is off street parking for up to three cars and an enclosed mature, private and enclosed heaven within a town setting.
- Panelled period door with top light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Period tiled floor, etched glass door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Exposed timber floor, corniced ceiling. Staircase to first floor with Newell post handrail and painted spindles.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.04m (15' 7" x 13' 3")
Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open fire, picture rail, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.4m (15' 0" x 11' 2")
Fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth (ornamental purposes only). Picture rail, corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.26m x 3.02m (23' 10" x 9' 11")
Solid wood cream shaker kitchen with high and low level units, slate worktops with matching splashback, inset Belfast sink with mixer taps, five ring gas Neff hob, integrated dishwasher and fridger freezer, Stove double oven, slate tiled floor, low voltage lighting. French doors to decking area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.57m (6' 9" x 5' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, slate tiled floor. Access to rear. Cloakroom with low flush wc, wash hand basin. Worchester gas boiler.
- Corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.38m x 4.78m (17' 8" x 15' 8")
Corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- 3.71m x 1.96m (12' 2" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, large shower cubicle with over drencher, heat towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls,
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.63m (11' 2" x 11' 11")
Corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 3.07m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
Exposed painted floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.16m x 3.25m (16' 11" x 10' 8")
Plus storage in the eaves.
- The front of the house is a pink pebbled driveway with parking for up to three cars.
To the rear is a large private garden with a selection of seating areas, screened by mature borders offering a quiet, enclosed and relaxing environment
Just above the junction of Demesne Road and Downshire Road heading towards Holywood Golf Club.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »