This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacous end townhouse
- Excellent accommodation
- Within walking distance of Holywood town centre
- Innovative and tasteful architectural design approach to both external and internal finishes
- Luxury fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated electric appliances, solid wooden doors, granite worktops and dining area
- Drawing room to the front of the building
- Five double bedrooms, with master incorporating ensuite shower room and dressing room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Shower room located on the second floor
- Utility room
- Substantial integral garage with potential for gym/storage area
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Comprehensive range of electrical, TV and telephone points, including broadband facilities
- Ideally suited to the family market offering flexible accommodation
- Earliest appraisal highly recommended
Additional InformationThis exceptionally bright and spacious semi detached home offers the chance to purchase a substantial family home within a short walk of Holywood's bustling town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Also close at hand are an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools, virgin Health and Fitness Club and the George Best Belfast City Airport. Internally the accommodation comprises of five double bedrooms, master incorporating ensuite shower room and dressing room; drawing room and a modern fully fitted kitchen open plan to dining room. Other benefits include, a large integral garage, with potential for a gym area; bathroom with contemporary white suite and Phoenix Gas central heating. This home will create an instant interest to the family market and your earliest appraisal is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.2m x 3.28m (20' 4" x 10' 9")
At widest points. Hardwood front door with glazed panel above, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- WC, wall hung sink unit with mixer taps and tiled splashback, extractor fan. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 4.29m (14' 11" x 14' 1")
Into bay. Feature wall hung gas fire, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.05m x 3.91m (19' 10" x 12' 10")
At widest points. Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, recess for 5 ring range cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, 1.5 drainer Franke sink unit and Franke mixer tap, integrated Neff dishwasher, Zanussi fridge freezer, granite worktops and splashback, glazed display cupboard, pull out pantry cupboard, recessed low voltage spotlighting, glazed hardwood door to rear patio. Dining space for 6-8 people. Recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs down to:
- 9.73m x 4.83m (31' 11" x 15' 10")
Ferolli combi gas boiler, electric up and over door. Light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recess for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.93m x 1.85m (6' 4" x 6' 1")
Built in shelving and hanging rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.6m (7' 4" x 5' 3")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with multi jet thermostatic shower unit, feature drench shower head and additional telephone hand shower, low flush WC, feature vanity sink unit with feature mixer tap, built in storage. Ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan. Feature modern chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.58m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
At widest points and into bay. Recessed low voltage spotlighting,
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.57m (8' 2" x 8' 5")
At widest points. Walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with Drench shower head and thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, wall hung sink unit with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.94m (12' 9" x 12' 11")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Solid oak strip wood floor.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.96m (10' 2" x 6' 5")
Santon pressurised water cylinder.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.94m x 3.78m (12' 11" x 12' 5")
Solid oak strip wood floor. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- White suite comprising: Free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- 2.57m x 1.93m (8' 5" x 6' 4")
Solid oak strip wood floor. Access to roofspace.
- Fully enclosed patio garden to rear with gated access to Demesne Road. Recessed outdoor spotlighting and outdoor lights, outdoor tap. Driveway car parking to front for 2-3 cars with brick pavior driveway opening onto additional communal car parking within the development.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views