- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxuriously Appointed & Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen with Dining
- Extended Bathroom in Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed and Extended Semi Detached Villa Situated Within This Highly Regarded Location
An exceptional home modernised and extended to the highest possible standard situated within this most popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite comprising vanity unit and low flush wc, spacious lounge with bow window, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer with dining area plus utility cupboard and extended contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive range of built-in robes to bedroom 3, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor covering, uPvc double glazed exterior doors and has been maintained to a high standard over the years. A south facing rear garden with off street car parking and the most convenient location make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, 2 panelled radiators, wood laminate floor, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.17 x 3.63 (13'8" x 11'11")
- Bow window, attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.18 x 2.42 (17'0" x 7'11")
- Single drainer ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed lighting.
- Dining Area
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Extended Bathroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.23 x 3.12 (13'11" x 10'3")
- Bow window, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, storage cupboard, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.62 x 3.40 (8'7" x 11'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.76 x 2.55 (5'9" x 8'4")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in hard standing, rear garden in artificial grass, garden shed, off street car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »