- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Striking country residence with a detached garage
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with dressing area and a separate ensuite shower room
- Open plan hallway and gallery landing with feature glazed roof
- Downstairs cloaks/WC
- Drawing room with elegant fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Cardy oak kitchen open plan to family room with ample high and low level contemporary style units including an island unit with granite work surfaces
- Family area with attractive fireplace and inset cast iron stove
- Separate sun room with vaulted ceiling and feature high level window
- Utility room with fitted units
- Bathroom on the first floor with attractive white suite and feature wall tiles. Separate shower cubicle with glass door screen
- Roof space with heavy joists suitable for an extension of 2 further bedrooms and a bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
- Spacious garden laid out in extensive lawns
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 2854 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A striking country residence having a bright and contemporary feel from its individual styling, enjoying a prime setting on the Crumlin Road with views to Lough Neagh and the Sperrin Mountains beyond. A very practical layout will appeal to the family market with a feature hallway with gallery landing and glazed roof has a fantastic welcoming feeling which exudes an airy atmosphere through to the rest of the home. An attractive open plan kitchen with family area has a connecting door to a striking vaulted sun room with a stunning high level window. The property is convenient by car to neighbouring towns and villages for schools and amenities and convenient to the main A26 via the Station Road which will link Moira and its A1 interchange to Nutts Corner roundabout, Belfast International Airport and Antrim. Viewing a must.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »