- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic opportunity to purchase the up-graded, larger house type in this highly desirable location.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Luxurious white bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating system.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Privately enclosed rear garden.
- Beautiful presentation throughout.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A superb opportunity to purchase this exceptional, up-graded larger house type benefitting from two separate reception rooms and proximity to a wide selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider Service on the Stewartstown Road and motorway network. Three good sized bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms to include a lovely living room and dining room with solid wooden floors. Luxury fitted kitchen with beautiful tiling. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, flagged rear garden. Beautiful entrance hall with solid wooden floor. Refurbished approximately six years ago to include gas heating system, re-wired, new floors, kitchen, bathroom, and plastering. A magnificent home located in this extremely popular location and we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D63
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to spacious entrance hall, solid wooden floor;
- Dining room 12'2 9'10 (3.71m 3.00m)
- Solid wooden floor;
- Living room 15'0 12'7 (4.57m 3.84m)
- Solid wooden floor, cornicing;
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Range of high and low level units, under unit lighting, single drainer sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, upvc double glazed back door;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 13'10 11'0 (4.22m 3.35m)
- Built-in robes, laminate wood effect floor;
- Bedroom 2 11'1 10'4 (3.38m 3.15m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Bedroom 3 10'8 9'6 (3.25m 2.90m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Tiled panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled walls and floor, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, extractor fan;
- Enclosed, well maintained garden to front. Privately enclosed, flagged garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »