- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- Five plus bedrooms
- Living room
- Sun room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Stunning views
- Large outhouse
- Electric gates
- Good gardens
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this impressive detached family home in Ballyward outside Castlewellan. The fantastic modern home has been constructed in recent years and has all the benefits you would expect from new home.
The property comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, living room, sun room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, w.c, study and playroom/bedroom. On the first floor are a further five bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from a large outhouse, perfect for those who work from home. The property is approached by a shared driveway with one other property and has electric gates and a large garden laid out in lawn with fantastic views to the Mourne Mountains and beyond.
With so much to offer from this stunning family home at such a great price, early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall 19'6" x 8'8" (5.94m x 2.64m)
- PVC glazed front door, glazed side panels leading to entrance hall. Ash wood staircase leading to first floor, gallery style landing. Solid wood flooring.
- W/C 6'6" x 4'4" (1.98m x 1.32m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled to splash.
- Store 6'0" x 4'0" (1.83m x 1.22m)
- Large storage area.
- Living Room 20'3" x 13'0" (6.17m x 3.96m)
- Wood burning stove (back burner to heat downstairs radiators and hot water), wood beam mantle, granite surround, slate hearth. Mourne Mountain views, through too:
- Sitting Room 15'6" x 13'2" (4.72m x 4.01m)
- Brick fire place with open fire, slate hearth. Double doors to rear.
- Study 9'0" x 8'0" (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Front facing.
- Kitchen/Dining 25'9" x 15'0" (7.85m x 4.57m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, plumbed for American fridge/freezer, integrated double oven and hob, extractor fan, tiled flooring, wall tiling to splash. Brick built fireplace housing wood burning stove. Double doors to garden.
- Utility Room 10'4" x 9'11" (3.15m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, wall tiling to splash, tiled flooring. Door to outside.
- Playroom/Bedroom 11'4" x 12'7" (3.45m x 3.84m)
- Front facing room.
- First Floor
- Landing 19'5" x 8'7" (5.92m x 2.62m)
- Hotpress 5'4" x 4'0". Access to large floored roof space.
- Bedroom One 13'0" x 12'10" (3.96m x 3.91m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Two 7'10" x 9'0" (2.39m x 2.74m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 13'0" x 12'9" (3.96m x 3.89m)
- Rear facing room, views of surrounding countryside.
- Bathroom 6'5" x 11'8" (1.96m x 3.56m)
- White suite comprising jacuzzi panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Four 13'1" x 11'4" (3.99m x 3.45m)
- Rear facing room with views of surrounding countryside.
- Ensuite 7'5" x 5'8" (2.26m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash.
- Garage 28'8" x 40'8" (8.74m x 12.40m)
- Roller door and former spray booth. Separate area with boiler. Power and light.
Car wash bay to side of garage.
- Boiler House 14'7" x 11'7" (4.45m x 3.53m)
- The property is approached by a shared with one other property. The property has electric gates and gardens laid out in lawns. Ample parking and fantastic Mourne Mountain view to the rear.
- Other Specifications
- Air ventilation system. Security house alarm system.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »