- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- MID TOWNHOUSE
- GAS HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC REAR DOOR
- PANELLED INTERNAL DOORS
- SOLD AS SEEN
- EPC RATING D
26 CLAREMONT MANSE, DERRY/LONDONDERRY, BT48 7GA
We have received an offer of £175,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC RATING D
- Having tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WHB & WC
- Having WHB with tiling around, WC, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.65m x 3.71m (to widest points) (15'3" x 12'2" (t
- Having fireplace.
- KITCHEN/DINING 5.79m x 5.13m (to widest points) (19' x 16'10" (to
- Having range of eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps set into worktop, gas hob, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.31m x 1.63m (7'7" x 5'4")
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing having storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.69m x 4.65m (to widest points) (18'8" x 15'3" (t
- BEDROOM (1) 5.69m x 3.10m (to widest points) (18'8" x 10'2" (t
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in shower, WHB with tiling around, WC, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM (2) 3.10m x 2.72m (10'2" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM (3) 3.10m x 2.84m (10'2" x 9'4")
- Comprising of bath with tiling around, WHB with tiling around, WC, recessed lighting, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4) 5.69m x 3.53m (to widest points) (18'8" x 11'7" (t
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to front.
- Off Street Parking.
Garden to rear.
Paved patio to rear.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £1601.23 (Sept 2019)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »