- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- In need of modernisation***
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge open plan to dining area
- Shower room
- Single garage
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with driveway
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
Grant Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £105,000 for 26 Castlelodge Avenue, Comber. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards, Co Down, BT23 4JN on 028 91 828 100 before exchange of contracts.
***ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS***
"Looking for your next project? 26 Castlelodge Avenue, Comber has been priced to allow for modernisation and upgrading and would make an ideal investment or future rental property".
It offers 3 bedrooms, a shower room, a lounge open plan to the dining area and kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, extrenally, there is an attached garage and gardens to front and rear with driveway.
Please note - This property will require significant modernisation, upgrading and cleaning so no time wasters please. There is the basis of a good property here but it will require some time and money to bring it back to life and realise a return on your investment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels. Single radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace (not tested). Double radiator. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.77m (12' 1" x 9' 1")
Double radiator. Open plan to kitchen.
- 2.74m x 2.41m (9' 0" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units (in need of replacement). uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower, white WC and wash hand basin. Panelled walls. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Single radiator. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.74m (12' 1" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
- 5.82m x 2.44m (19' 1" x 8' 0")
(reducing to 5"2').
- Gardens to front and rear with tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Mill Street, Comber turn onto Castle Lane and follow the road around past the cricket grounds to where 26 Castlelodge Avenue is located on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »