How much will it cost?
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Detached Family Home in Popular Location with Fabulous Site & City Views
- Good Sized Lounge & Study/Home Office
- Excellent Sized Every Day Family Accommodation with Family Room, Conservatory, Modern Fitted Kitchen & Casual Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Nicely Presented by the Current Owners & Perfectly Complemented by the External Garden Spaces
- Garage & Utility Room
- Extensive Driveway Parking to the Front, Surrounding Landscaped Gardens in Lawns to the Front & Rear with City Views
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Super Location Convenient to Leading Schools & Public Transport Whilst being close to Forestside, the City Centre & Carryduff
Additional InformationSituated just off the Cairnshill Road this excellent family home is situated on an excellent sized site with city views. It is in close proximity to many amenities including transport links, Forestside Shopping Centre and the city centre. The property is well presented and tastefully decorated throughout and offers good sized family accommodation. It is perfectly complemented by delightful private and secluded rear garden. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a fine home in this much sought after residential area on the Cairnshill Road.
- Hardwood front door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, built-in cupboard.
- LOUNGE:18' 0" x 11' 2" (5.49m x 3.4m)
- (at widest points). Sandstone effect fireplace and cast iron inset, grate and hearth, electric fire, bay window.
- STUDY/HOME OFFICE:11' 11" x 11' 9" (3.63m x 3.58m)
- (at widest points). Wooden floor, bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:23' 10" x 13' 3" (7.26m x 4.04m)
- (at widest points). Wooden floor, built-in storage, walk-in storage, electric effect wood burning stove, cornice ceiling, uPVC rear door.
- DINING ROOM/CONSERVATORY:12' 11" x 11' 2" (3.94m x 3.4m)
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:19' 10" x 14' 9" (6.05m x 4.5m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite and wood work surfaces, stainless steel sink granite drainer, space for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, integrated Bosch microwave, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC side door.
- Stained glass window, access to partially roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):20' 4" x 9' 0" (6.2m x 2.74m)
- (at widest points). Range of built-in robes, airing cupboard and gas boiler.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, feature wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 5" x 11' 4" (3.78m x 3.45m)
- Range of built-in robes, wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 1" x 11' 11" (3.68m x 3.63m)
- (at widest points into robes). Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 9" x 6' 10" (2.97m x 2.08m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Suite comprising low flush wc, corner panelled bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Beautifully landscaped and mature gardens in lawns with excellent screening with bushes, trees and beds in bushes and shrubs. Good sized parking and turning area to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:22' 8" x 11' 9" (6.91m x 3.58m)
- (at widest points). Roller shutter door, power and light.
- Boiler house with gas boiler.
- Archway and black gates to tarmac area.
- Low flush wc, outside tap.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 4" x 10' 5" (3.45m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- Top garden in lawns with shrubs and trees, lower garden in lawns, bushes and apple trees.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views