- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1+ Reception
- Superb PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Cul De Sac Position
- Popular Established Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage With Parking Forecourt
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Gas Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a quiet cul de sac in a popular convenient established location. This well maintained semi detached will ideally suite the first time buyer searching for a home with a well planned living layout at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC Double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With tiled floor.
- MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and panelled bath with folding shower screen. Fully tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.30m (16'3" x 10'10")
- Quality hardwood flooring. Twin French doors into:-
- SUPERB PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0" x 11'9")
- Tiled floor. Twin PVC double glazed doors to garden and patio.
- INNER REAR HALL
- With under stairs storage cupboard.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6" x 8'0")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls in 'metro style brick'. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 2.74m (16'0" x 9'0")
- Fitted with a range of built in bedroom units. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.00m (10'9" x 9'10")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.62m x 2.36m (8'7" x 7'9")
- Laminate flooring.
- Large hard landscaped garden to front with paved forecourt in pink stones.
Brick paved driveway with ample parking for a variety of vehicles.
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.57m x 2.64m (15'0" x 8'8")
- With up and over door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence in neat lawn with part paved brick patio. Covered patio area.
Feature corner decked area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »