- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance porch
- Dining room/bedroom four
- Family room
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
- Extensive use of Karndean flooring
- Integral garage with utility area
- Alarm system
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Mature front, side and rear gardens
Additional InformationA wonderful opportunity to purchase a delightful detached bungalow enjoying a beautifully mature corner site.
Built in approximately 1994 the bungalow has been loved and enjoyed by only one owner from new.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and offers excellent versatility with either two reception rooms and four bedrooms or three reception and three bedrooms. An ensuite shower room and UPVC double glazed conservatory simply add to the overall appeal.
Outside the private gardens have been thoughtfully planted to provide a high degree of privacy.
The bungalow is situated in an established cul de sac position with excellent convenience to shops and Lisburn City Centre. A bus service also operates in the immediate area.
We expect demand to be strong - view soon!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Glazed hardwood inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Karndean flooring. Corniced ceiling. Hoptress. Built in storage cupboard. Wall lights. Access to roofspace. French doors to lounge.
- 6.358m x 3.762m (20' 10" x 12' 4")
Feature Adam style fireplace with carved mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth and gas fire. Triple aspect windows. Karndean flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.999m x 3.173m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
Feature Adam style fireplace with carved mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth. Karndean flooring.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.282m x 2.968m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.565m x 2.965m (14' 12" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and oven. Integrated fridge. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Extractor fan. Glazed display cabinets. Tiled floor and walls. Patio doors to conservatory.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.747m x 2.283m (12' 4" x 7' 6")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.382m x 2.973m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
Range of fitted wardrobes.
- Cream suite. Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.58m x 3.577m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
(at widest points) Karndean flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.968m x 2.777m (9' 9" x 9' 1")
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Walk in shower cubicle with Mira shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA:
- 5.398m x 3.323m (17' 9" x 10' 11")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Range of cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Paved patio area. Oil tank. Garden shed. Outside light and tap. Tarmac driveway with excellent parking area.
Off Boomers Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »