26 Brookfield Crescent, Gortmerron Link Road, Dungannon BT71 6GQ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Superb Semi Detached Home located in the ever popular Brookfield Development
- Opportunity for its purchaser to add their own style and decor to the property
- Lovely living room with feature open fireplace
- Kitchen/Diner with integrated appliances and tiled floor
- Downstairs WC and Utility Rooms with plumbing and ventilation for white goods
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master benefiting from an en-suite
- Modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed throughout
- Rear garden laid in lawn, and side tarmac driveway providing off-street car parking
- Situated within a quiet and family friendly cul-de-sac
- Convenient location within walking distance of local amenities
This fantastic semi-detached property situated just off the Gortmerron Link Road in the popular Brookfield Development, a family friendly cul-de-sac location and a private rear garden. The property will give its purchaser the opportunity to add their own stamp to it, while giving the benefits of a spacious open plan kitchen diner, good size living room with open fire place, a downstairs WC and importantly Utility room as well as three spacious bedrooms to the first floor with master en-suite and a family bathroom. There is side driveway giving off street car parking and a good size rear garden.
Pvc double glazed windows throughout
White panel internal doors
Tarmac driveway to side of property
Front and Rear Gardens
Oil Fired Central Heating
Entrance Hallway: 5.64m x 1.87m
Tiled flooring, single panel radiator, power points, telephone point.
Downstairs WC: 1.80m x 0.87m
Single radiator, tiled floor, white ceramic WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled splashback.
Living Room: 4.44m x 4.18m
Laminate flooring, double radiator, power points, TV point, Feature fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset, tiled hearth, blinds.
Kitchen: 4.36m x 3.12m
Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Power points, Range of high and low level kitchen storage units, Integrated Montpellier electric oven and electric hob, Chrome effect extractor hood, tiled splash back, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink.
Utility: 3.13m x 1.66m
Single radiator, tiled floors, 1 bowl stainless steel sink, high and low level units, partially tiled walls,, power points, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
Landing: 0.91m x 3.57m
Carperted, hot press off, power points.
Bedroom: 3.27m x 3.45m
Laminate Flooring, TV point, Power points, single panel radiator.
Family Bathroom: 3.99m x 2.76m
Tiled flooring, four piece white bathroom suite consisting of a ceramic WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback, enclosed shower unit with PVC panelled walls at shower only, double panel radiator, bath tub, extractor fan.
Master Bedroom: 3.14m x 3.60m
Laminate Flooring, TV point, Power points, single panel radiator, en-suite off.
En-Suite: 0.88m x 1.51m
Tiled floor, three piece white bathroom suite consisting of a ceramic WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback, and an enclosed shower unit.
Bedroom: 2.48m x 3.13m
Laminate flooring, single panel radiator, Power points.
Small front garden, spacious rear garden, outside water tap, enclosed boiler and tank, tarmac driveway to side of the property.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »