- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- FOUR BEDROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & OFFICE
- High quality finishing to include B&Q installed kitchen; Bosch kitchen appliances and boiling water tap
- Dry master fresh air ventilation system to first floor and Pressurised water system.
- Intruder alarm and CCTV security system installed.
- Generous (enclosed) front garden with spacious tarmacadamed driveway Timber fencing to the front of the property with wrought iron gates.
- 2 minutes from A1-N1 (Dublin to Belfast) and Newry Rail station
- EPC - 'C' rating
We are delighted to offer for sale this detached property set within the ever popular Bramblewood development located just off the Millvale Road and a two minute drive from the A1-N1 motorway (Belfast to Dublin corridor) and Newry Train Station. Similarly, Newry City Centre and Damolly Retail Park are also within a five minute journey.
Every square inch of this stunning home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded in recent years by the vendor. The ground floor accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall with tiled flooring.
The reception halls leads to a beautiful lounge with an electric fire inset and tier stone cladding to wall. Access to the open plan kitchen / dining area is via the double doors from the lounge or entrance hall. The kitchen is finished with high quality tile flooring and has been extensively modernised kitchen units throughout with built-in Bosch kitchen appliances (hob / oven-grille / microwave). The rear sunroom / lounge is equally airy with bright space environment, and benefits from a wood burning stove and a tier stone cladding surround. There are double doors which lead out to the rear garden / patio area.
Just off the kitchen is a laundry room and ground floor W/C, with a separate exit door to the garden area. The laundry / boiler room have built in units capable of accommodating washing machine / tumble dryer. Located off the utility room is a room which can be of multiple uses by prospective buyers - another living room / downstairs bedroom / play area.
At first floor level, there are three large bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from its own dressing room and ensuite. A main bathroom (with separate bath / shower facilities’) serves the two further bedrooms and its current format – an office This space could easily be utilised as a further upstairs bedroom.
The roof space has a sling by ladder for access.
Externally to the front, there is a well-maintained garden with a laid lawn and shrubs to both sides of the driveway. The garden is characterised by a mix of mature and maturing shrubs and produces some fantastic colours when in season. There is a further greenhouse to the side of the property for the garden enthusiast or for those generally seeking to pass some time.
The driveway is tarmacadamed and is enclosed by timber fencing / wrought iron gates with enough space to easily accommodate two cars. The rear lounge area also has a single door leading to two external garden sheds for further storage such as logs / Christmas tree’s / garden items. A separate canopy hosts an all-weather clothes line.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Telephone point & broadband.
- Front Elevation. Walnut flooring. Recessed lighting. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining Area. Tier stone cladding effect to chimney wall with electric fire inset.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 20' 4'' x 10' 10'' (6.2m x 3.3m)
- Rear Elevation. Tiled flooring. Range of modern Santini high gloss upper and lower level units with waste compacter insinkerator which includes hot, cold and boiling water. Bosch integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, 4 rign electric hob, oven and microwave. T.V point. Opening to Sun Room.
- Sun Room/ Rear Living Room 12' 2'' x 16' 1'' (3.7m x 4.9m)
- Rear & Side Elevation. Tiled flooring. Tier stone cladding to wall with multipurpose stove. T.V point. Double doors to rear garden. Door to side. Door leading to external shed/ bin alley
- Downstairs Bedroom 11' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.4m x 3.0m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring. T.V point. Telephone point.
- Utility room 8' 2'' x 6' 3'' (2.5m x 1.9m)
- Rear Elevation. Tiled flooring. Partial wall tiling. Range of modern upper and lower level units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Door to rear.
- Boiler Room 7' 7'' x 5' 3'' (2.3m x 1.6m)
- Side Elevation. Tiled flooring.
- WC 2' 7'' x 7' 10'' (.8m x 2.4m)
- Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C and wash hand basin with vanity unit and mirror above. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space via slings by ladder. Roof space floored. Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom) 11' 2'' x 16' 9'' (3.4m x 5.1m)
- Front Elevation. Feature Juliet balcony. Laminate flooring. Spot lighting. Telephone point. T.V point. Door to Dressing Room.
- Dressing Room 2' 11'' x 7' 7'' (.9m x 2.3m)
- Rear Elevation. Bank of built in slide robes with mirror doors. Velux window.
- Ensuite 5' 11'' x 7' 3'' (1.8m x 2.2m)
- Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C, wash hand basin and vanity unit. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Full wall and floor tiling
- Bedroom 2 10' 2'' x 11' 2'' (3.1m x 3.4m)
- Rear Elevation. Oak wooden flooring. T.V point.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 13' 9'' (3.1m x 4.2m)
- Front Elevation. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.1m x 3.0m)
- Front Elevation. Wooden flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes and drawers
- Main Bathroom 9' 6'' x 7' 7'' (2.9m x 2.3m)
- Rear Elevation. Full wall and floor tiling. White suite consisting of WACO, wash hand basin and bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. PVC roof cladding with recessed lighting.
- External electrical sockets, hot and cold water taps. 2 No. timber sheds and greenhouse. All weather clothes line canopy. Timber fencing to the front of the property with wrought iron gates. Tarmac driveway to the front with gardens laid in lawns with a variety of plants and shrubs. Astro turf garden to the rear. Paved Area to the sides and rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »