How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Integral Garage
- No Upward Chain
26 Bracken Ridge, Dromore
This 3 bedroom detached property is situated within a highly popular small development that is both convenient to the town centre and the A1 dual carriageway. Internal inspection is highly recommended to allow full appreciation of the deceptively spacious family accommodation.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge 18' 3'' x 14' 3'' (5.56m x 4.34m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth and wood surround, laminate wooden floor, TV point, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 6'' x 14' 3'' (5.63m x 4.34m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted units with 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, glazed display unit, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood and fan. Part tiled walls, part tiled floor, PVC panelled ceiling, with recessed ceiling spots to kitchen area, double glazed patio doors to rear, 2 radiators.
- Utility Room 14' 4'' x 5' 1'' (4.37m x 1.55m)
- Worktop, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, hardwood rear door. 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 6'' x 12' 0'' (4.11m x 3.65m)
- Built-in double and single wardrobes, TV point, 1 radiator.
- Ensuite 9' 11'' x 4' 2'' (3.02m x 1.27m)(Max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, PVC ceiling with recessed ceiling spots, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 18' 3'' x 12' 1'' (5.56m x 3.68m)
- Built-in double wardrobe, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 3'' x 7' 9'' (4.04m x 2.36m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 13' 5'' x 7' 3'' (4.09m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and panel bath, tiled floor, part tiled walls, PVC panelled ceiling, 1 radiator.
- Garage 16' 11'' x 10' 4'' (5.15m x 3.15m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Neat front lawn. Enclosed rear garden liad in lawn with enclosed paved dog pen, PVC oil tank, water tap.
- Please Note:
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views