Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the fantastic Bracken Hill area of South Belfast
- In new home condition and beautifully presented throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with large feature floor tiles
- Superb open plan kitchen, dining and family room with feature floor tiles and patio doors to the garden
- Kitchen with a great range of integrated appliances, leather effect granite work tops and a Belfast sink
- Useful utility room with plumbing for white goods, units and a sink
- Large lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace with a gas fire
- Downstairs guest toilet with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom with a bay window and a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Partially floored roof space accessed via a draw down ladder
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed throughout & security alarm
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Fully enclosed rear garden with a well-maintained lawn and a brick paved patio
- Front garden laid in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Lengthy brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities and choice of leading schools
Head for the Hills!
This stunning semi-detached property in the Bracken Hill area of South Belfast benefits from a stylish and spacious accommodation and plenty of upgrades above the standard Turnkey finish offered by the developer. The large feature floor tiles to the hall, kitchen, dining and family room are very impressive, while the leather effect granite work surfaces, the Belfast sink and the choice of units in the kitchen will certainly add to the appeal. You will be spoilt for space and comfort but undoubtedly the superb open plan kitchen, living and family room will be become the focal point of the home. It is suited for modern day living and lends itself perfectly for entertaining on special occasions especially on a summers day with the patio doors linking effortlessly to the garden.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with feature floor tiles, a sumptuous lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a wonderful open kitchen, dining and living room, a utility room and a downstairs guest toilet with a modern two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom with a bay window and an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from separate bath and shower. The roof space is partially floored and is accessed via a draw down ladder.
The front garden is laid in lawn and to the side is a lengthy brick paved driveway proving off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a south west aspect, a well-maintained lawn and the recent addition of a brick paved patio that will get plenty of use when the weather permits!
Bracken Hill is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in. The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 19’11” x 12’8"
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 18’1” x 17’4”
Utility Room 8' x 5'2"
Master Bedroom 13’4" x 12’8”
Bedroom 2 12’2” x 8’11”
Bedroom 3 12’3” x 8’11”
Bedroom 4 12'3" x 6'11"
Bathroom 7’5” x 6’11”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views