- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi-Detached Family Home
- Convenient Location Offering Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Close to Excellent Schools, Parks, Belfast City Airport and Forestside Shopping Centre
- Fantastic Uninterrupted Views Across Belfast City Centre to the Antrim Hills and Beyond
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room with Dual Aspect Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fantastic Private Front and Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage with Roller Shutter, Light and Power, Fully Plumbed
- Floored Roofspace
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this fantastically appointed three bedroom semi-detached property located in the extremely highly sought after Upper Knockbreda area of South Belfast. Positioned just off the Outer Ring, the property provides ease of access to Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter.
Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout with three well-proportioned bedrooms, open plan living dining room, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, fitted bathroom, floored roofspace, detached garage and fantastic uninterrupted views across the whole of Belfast, the property is sure to gain instant traction in today's market. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout and extensive front and rear private gardens.
Given the recent successful sales in the area and competitively priced in today's market, we are sure this calibre of property will gather instant momentum, we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With original feature terracotta tiling, uPVC double glazed access door with glass insets and glass side lights plus glass top light, hardwood entrance door with glass insets, glass top light and glass side lights leading into spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, generous under stairs storage/cloaks room with access to electric meter.
- LIVING DINING ROOM:
- at widest points into bay window
Cornice ceiling, original feature fireplace with marble inset and marble hearth and wooden surround, fantastic views across Belfast and beyond incorporating Harland and Wolff cranes.
- 4.34m x 2.31m (14' 3" x 7' 7")
at widest points
Fantastic range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, wooden tile effect flooring, part tiled walls, low voltage recessed spotlighting, free standing cooker, built-in dishwasher, built-in wine rack and larder cupboard, casual dining area, uPVC double glazed access door leading to rear garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.3m (13' 2" x 10' 10")
at widest points into bay window
Cornice ceiling, fantastic views across Belfast, Belfast Lough, Harland and Wolff and Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
at widest points
Outlook to rear, built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.36m (8' 2" x 7' 9")
at widest points
Outlook to front, built-in storage cupboard, fantastic outlook across Belfast, Harland and Wolff, Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, floating wash hand basin with half pedestal and chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, soakaway shower unit with PVC cladding and Mira Sprint electric shower with up and over telephone hand unit, hotpress housing insulated lagged copper cylinder and additional built-in shelving.
- Fully floored roofspace with additional storage into eaves, light and power, Velux window.
- Front: Extensive enclosed front garden, part laid in concrete and part laid in lawns with some fantastic mature shrubs.
Rear: Fantastic enclosed private rear garden with southerly aspect, part patioed, part laid in lawns with some mature shrubbery, outside light and outside tap, access to oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.8m x 2.57m (15' 9" x 8' 5")
at widest points
Up and over roller door, access to oil boiler, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for American style fridge freezer.
Travelling along the dual carriageway towards Forestside, turn left on the slip road into Beechgrove Drive and continue up the hill taking the first right onto Beechgrove Park. Number 26 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »