- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Property Recently Redecorated On Ground Floor
- Two Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Generous Lounge Open to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Partly Tiled Walls
- White Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard and Outside Tap
- Convenient To Local Shops and Cafe's
A recently redecorated mid terrace property in the popular Bloomfield area close to many local amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre and the Glider Express Bus Service into Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge to dining room, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two good size bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, new radiators installed January 2019 and uPVC double glazed windows. A great first time buyer home in a convenient location with good size accommodation, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hallway
- Open to:
- Lounge/Dining Room 21'2 x 9'9 @ widest points (6.45m x 2.97m @widest points)
- Mock brick feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 13'2 x 6'1 (4.01m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'3 (3.99m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 7'6 (3.15m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower and shower screen, PVC panel splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
109th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »