- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Elegant detached country residence with attached double garage
- Four generous bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a further Jack and Jill ensuite for bedrooms 2 and 3
- Entrance porch with cloaks off and a separate downstairs WC with wash hand basin
- Spacious and elegant entrance hallway with feature staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace and feature bay window to the side, open plan to the dining room
- Separate family room with attractive fireplace and a feature inset cast iron multi-fuel burning stove
- Connecting PVC double glazed conservatory with double doors to the side garden
- Stunning kitchen with vaulted ceiling open plan to the dining area with connecting doors to the PVC double glazed conservatory and family room
- Well fitted kitchen in a modern style with a wide range of high and low level units, including an area for a free standing range and an area for a free standing fridge/freezer
- Rear hallway with PVC double glazed rear door with a separate downstairs WC
- Utility room with a range of fitted high and low level units
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway from laneway
- Laneway is owned by the present owner of the house with a right of way for a neighbouring farmer to access lands
- Neat lawns surrounding the property
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 3808 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A very fine country residence of handsome architectural styling, enjoying a stunning mature setting with views to Lough Neagh and Rams Island. The property has been beautifully designed to provide an air of elegance throughout from an impressive hallway with feature staircase, generous drawing room and dining room and an open plan vaulted kitchen with dining area connecting to the family room and conservatory. The first floor accommodation will immediately appeal to a growing family having four generous bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing a Jack & Jill ensuite shower room. This classical home has been exceptionally well maintained throughout and has been wonderfully finished externally with a newly laid tarmac driveway and parking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »