- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge open to dining
- Dining open to modern kitchen
- Deluxe shower suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Well maintained throughout
- Corner site location
- Cul de sac position
Situated on a generous corner site, this modern semi detached home is located in the popular Primrose Hill development within close proximity to leading Primary Schools, Forestside and Tesco Shopping Centres, and the Park and Ride literally on your doorstep. The present owners have maintained and presented the property to high standard throughout with open plan accommodation on the ground floor comprising lounge & dining area which opens to the modern fitted kitchen. On the 1st floor there are 3 bedrooms, and a luxury shower suite. Outside this property is located in a cul de sac setting with gardens in lawn to the front, side and enclosed rear with off street car-parking to the front, completing this fine home. The property is well worth an internal inspection.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / dining area 24'6 x 11'6 (7.47m x 3.51m)
- Hole in the wall fireplace with raised tiled hearth housing an open fire. Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Dining area
- Double glazed French doors to rear gardens. Laminate flooring. Open to modern fitted kitchen.
- Modern fitted kitchen 9'9 x 7'7 (2.97m x 2.31m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and oven, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space. Laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'11 x 8'6 (3.63m x 2.59m)
- Mirrored robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Mirrored robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 6'9 (2.62m x 2.06m)
- Deluxe shower room 8'8 x 5'1 (2.64m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fittings. Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below. Heated towel rail, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, tile effect laminate flooring, storage and gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking.
- Corner site with gardens laid in lawn to the front and side and rear. Raised patio area to the rear.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed & bounded by trees and fencing.
- Additional rear garden image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »