26 Balholm Drive,
Ardoyne, Belfast, BT14 7NA
2 Bed End-terrace House
Offers around £114,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £114,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Double Extended End of Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Superb Roofspace
- 2 Reception Rooms - Lounge Into Bay
- Extended Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- New Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Carparking
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a superb double extended end of terrace which has benefited from a modernisation programme in recent times within this most popular section of the Ardoyne. The spacious bright accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roofspace, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended newly fitted kitchen and extended contemporary white bathroom complete with separate shower cubical. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, extended porch, gas central heating, built-in mirrored slider robes and benefits from off street carparking. A most convenient location with excellent local amenities within walking distance makes this a home not to be missed.
- Extended Entrance Porch
- Panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed vestibule door.
- Lounge 3.12 x 4.44 (10'2" x 14'6")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.06 x 2.25 (13'3" x 7'4")
- Panelled radiator, understairs cloaks, upvc double glazed rear door.
- Extended Kitchen 2.20 x 3.18 (7'2" x 10'5")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, shower cubicle, electric shower, low flush wc, chrome radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 2.50 (10'5" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 3.17 (9'6" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slider robes,
- Roofspace 3.75 x 2.29 (12'3" x 7'6")
- floored and sheeted, recessed lighting, velux rooflight, panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Driveway to front in brick paver, enclosed rear yard, outside tap.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT14 7NA | Property For Sale in BT14 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in North Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Ardoyne, Belfast | Property For Sale in Crumlin Road Area, Belfast | Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.