- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Bedroom Mid Townhouse
- Bright Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom WC
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Yard
- Off Street parking To Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Fully Double Glazed
- Close To Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationSituated within the sought after development of Ardvanagh, this bright cottage style townhouse will appeal to many. Presented to an exacting standard this property has been well maintained by its current owners and leaves the purchaser with little to do but move in.
The well proportioned accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, a bright and airy lounge with feature fire place, a modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, downstairs cloakroom/wc and a family bathroom with modern white suite.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed, low maintenance rear yard, off street parking, oil fired central heating system and double glazing throughout. Pedestrian access to Green Road and the amenities of Conlig is also close by.
Conveniently located for commuting to Belfast, and with Bangor town centre and Newtownards a few minutes drive away this property is sure to generate good interest. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.68m (14' 8" x 12' 1")
Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate tile hearth. Wood flooring. Doors to kitchen. Television point. Telephone point.
- 4.75m x 3.56m (15' 7" x 11' 8")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor. Heating control unit. Casual dining. Door to rear yard.
- Modern contemporary sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Wood laminate flooring. Roof space access. Shelved hot press cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 2.62m (14' 11" x 8' 7")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Television point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.46m (11' 6" x 8' 1")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- Fully tiled. Modern contemporary white suite comprising - low flush wc, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on soft close vanity unit and tile panelled bath with mixer tap, hand held shower extension and shower over.
- Off street parking. Cover entrance.
- Fully enclosed paved rear yard. Vertical board fencing. Shrubs in beds. Outside tap. Outside light. PVC oil tank. Boiler housing.
Travelling country bound on Green Road take left onto Ardvanagh Road, right onto Ardvanagh Drive, left to stay on Ardvanagh Drive then second left onto Ardvanagh Court. A Pinkertons For Sale board has been erected.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »