- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished Semi-Detached Property In Well Regarded Location
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (Views To Stormont Building)
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen Open Plan To Extended Dining Area
- Bathroom In White suite
- Cloakroom With WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Detached Garage With Utility Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Close To Shops, Public Transport Links & The Comber Greenway
Additional InformationThis is an attractive semi-detached home in a popular East Belfast location.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with doors onto garden. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom in white suite. Benefiting from uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating, this home is ready to move into. Outside, there is a detached garage, off street parking and front and rear gardens.
Within walking distance of shops, public transport links, the Comber Greenway and Stormont Estate, leading local primary and post primary schools are also within easy reach, we feel confident that interest in this property will be strong.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this semi-detached property.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps. Laminate wooden floor.
- Understairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.45m (14' 0" x 11' 4")
Cast iron wood-burning stove. Laminate wooden floor. French double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.45m (16' 5" x 11' 4")
Laminate wooden floor. French double doors to garden. Open arch to:
- 2.84m x 2.34m (9' 4" x 7' 8")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring gas hob with under oven, and stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.45m (13' 0" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Access to roof space via aluminium ladder. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear is a garden laid in lawns with a south facing aspect and paved patio area. To the front is a driveway with ample parking and a covered car port.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.23m x 2.64m (17' 2" x 8' 8")
Up and over door. Utility area with stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »