- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Constructed Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home In The Exclusive Harberton, BT9 Development
- Fronting Harberton Park, 25I Occupies A Spacious Site With The Benefit Of A Detached Garage
- Conveniently Located Close To All The Amenities Of BT9 And Lisburn Road; Close To Highly Regarded Primary And Grammar Schools
- The Accommodation Extends To Approximately 1,955 Sq Ft
- Bright Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor, Downstairs WC And Storage Under Stairs
- Lounge With Corniced Ceiling And Fireplace With Multi-Fuel Stove
- Double Doors To Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Area With Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen And Full Range Of Appliances From Award Winning Alwood Kitchens
- Garden Room With Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms To Include Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Four Piece Bathroom With Vitra Sanitary Ware
- Under Floor Heating To Ground Floor, Bathroom And Ensuite
- 9Ft Floor To Ceiling Height On Ground And First Floor Creates A Feeling Of Bright Spacious Accommodation
- Enclosed South Westerly Rear Garden In Lawn With Patio
- 10 Year Structural Warranty (7 Years Remaining)
Additional InformationLocated in the heart of BT9, Harberton is only a few minutes' walk from Lisburn Road's bustling hub with local amenities, award winning restaurants, friendly coffee shops, elegant boutiques, inspiring interior emporia and quality delicatessens. The wide choice of superb schools, public transport links, golf courses, parks and excellent range of activities for all ages make it the perfect location for family living.
25I is a beautifully presented home finished to a luxury standard, extending to c. 1,955 sq ft.
The accommodation is perfect for the modern family and offers large lounge, dining room and luxury kitchen open to dining area and garden room. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and luxury bathroom.
Further benefits are the 9 ft high ceilings on the ground floor, Bluetooth audio system, underfloor heating to the ground floor and alarm system.
Externally the home is set on a generous site and offers enclosed gardens to front and rear along with driveway parking and garage.
The home will be popular on the open market. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a private viewing.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels and fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Walk-in cloaks cupboard. Panelled walls.
- Contemporary white suite comprising wall hung WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled splashback wall. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.61m x 4.11m (18' 5" x 13' 6")
Fireplace with surround and hearth and multi-fuel stove. Stained solid oak floor. Double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.28m (13' 5" x 10' 9")
Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.19m (17' 0" x 13' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units fitted by Alwood Kitchens. Granite work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Walk-in shelved pantry. Stainless steel sink unit. Five ring gas hob with extractor system. Integrated fridge freezer. Bosch oven and combi microwave. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Bluetooth sound system.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to outside.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
Floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding door to patio.
- Wall panelling. Access to roofspace. Linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.66m (17' 3" x 12' 0")
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, hand shower and rainwater power shower over. Wash hand basin with vanity. Wall hung WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 4.01m (13' 7" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 2.72m (13' 9" x 8' 11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite with freestanding bath with mixer tap and hand shower. Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, hand shower and rainwater shower head. Wash hand basin. Wall hung WC. Anti-steam illuminated wall mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- Front garden in lawns. Rear patio area and garden in lawns. Detached garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »