- Prominent Location on One of Belfast's Main Arterial Routes
- Suitable for a Number of Uses Subject to Planning Permission
- Available Immediatly
- 200.26 SqM (1,896.8 SqFt)
The subject property is a two storey retail unit situated on the bustling Shankill Road. The property benefits from electric roller shutter, clad walls, w.c. and large preparation area on the first floor along with storage.
Occupying a prominent location along the ever improving Shankill Road, one of the main arterial routes into Belfast City Centre.
The premises would be suitable for a number of different professional uses subject to Planning Permission.
RENT: £10,000 per annum
REPAIRS & INSURANCE: The tenant will be responsible for all internal repairs and for re-imbursing the landlord a fair proportion of the cost of insuring the building and any external repairs.
NAV: We have been advised that the NAV is £6,000. Rate in 2016/7 is 0.582601 resulting in rates payable of £3,495.61.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »