255 Castlereagh Road, Belfast BT5 5FL
Shop With Living Accomodation For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Located in a densely populated residential area, with nearby occupiers including Tescos, Russells Cellars, Gordons Chemist, and a vast array of independent retailers
- Self-contained commercial ground floor premises
- This property has a first floor apartment with a long term sitting tenant, it comprises of a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom with shower
- Car parking to the front of the premises
- Approximate annual gross rental yield of 9.5%
Excellent investment opportunity with commercial property and residential above occupying a prominent position on the Castlereagh Road in the heart of East Belfast. Both commerical and residential premises have tenants in place which, combined, offers an approximate annual gross yield of 9.5%.
This location affords excellent access to Belfast City Centre, and County Down as well as the motorway network and Forestside Shopping Centre via the Knock Dual Carriageway. As a result, this is a popular commuter location with a significant residential population which benefits from close proximity to Ballyhackmore, Belmont, and the Woodstock and Cregagh Roads. Castlereagh Road itself is one of the main arterial routes from the east of the city with high volumes of both vehicular and pedestrian passing traffic.
**With sitting tenants in place**
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »