- Excellent DDA Compliant Office Accommodation
- Extending to c. 100 Sq M (1,080 Sq Ft)
Additional InformationDerry City is the second largest population centre within Northern Ireland, outside of the Greater Belfast Area, and enjoys a strategic setting in the North West of the Province, where it borders with Co Donegal. The City which in 2013 was European City of Culture has a diverse culture, and hosts a Campus of the University of Ulster. The City has a strong retail core, complemented by a range of decentralised retail clusters, commensurate with typical settlements of its size. The subject enjoys a prominent and highly visible position fronting The Diamond in close proximity to all main road networks. Offices will be finished to include carpeted floors, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, kitchen station and wc facilities. Premises are accessed via a passenger lift and are located on the first floor.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »