- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
- Attached garage
- Alarm system
- UPVC double glazing downstairs
- Oil fired heating
- Beautiful mature enclosed rear garden
- Spacious driveway
Additional InformationA very attractive detached home enjoying a beautifully mature corner site in a highly desirable area.
The property consists of a spacious entrance hall, relaxed lounge, dining room with french doors to the rear garden, kitchen with dining area, utility room, four double bedrooms, refitted ensuite and bathroom.
The corner site gardens are wonderfully landscaped with an interesting variety of shrubs and trees. The rear garden is like a secluded oasis with dramatic contrasting colours and a pretty summerhouse, perfect for escaping to with your morning coffee.
Hillsborough Village is within a short stroll. The village has something for everyone, from a stunning 18th century castle to designer shops, gastro pubs, quaint cafes, an excellent primary school and stunning forest park.
Internal viewing highly recommended!
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid mahogany entrance door. Understairs storage cupboard. Alarm control panel.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.977m x 3.674m (16' 4" x 12' 1")
Feature hole in the wall fireplace with open fire. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.051m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.129m x 4.114m (13' 7" x 13' 6")
Good range of high and low level units. Breakfast table. Plumbed for dishwasher. Electric cooker circuit. Cooker filter. Microwave. Canopy lighting. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.075m x 2.088m (10' 1" x 6' 10")
Range of cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Hotpress. Access to part floored roofspace approached by folding ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.667m x 3.331m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
- REFITTED ENSUITE:
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.11m x 2.476m (13' 6" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.345m x 2.97m (10' 12" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.166m x 3.104m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
(at widest points) Excellent range of fitted furniture.
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.142m x 3.072m (16' 10" x 10' 1")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Front and side garden in lawn, with shrubs and trees. Completely enclosed landscaped rear garden in lawn with hard landscaping, shrubs, flowers and trees. Paved patio area. Summerhouse. Outside light and tap. Oil tank. Pink pebbled driveway wIth spacious parking facilities ideal for boat or caravan.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »