- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Town Centre Living
- Superior Mid Terrace
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Striking Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Delightful White Bathroom
- Phoenix Gas Heating System & uPVC Double Glazing
- Manageable Gardens
Additional InformationIf you wanted to produce a template to represent perfect presentation then you may want to consider this home as the master copy, as we're certain you'll be suitably impressed by what's on offer, if contemporary comfort floats your boat. This town terrace really has to be a first time buyer's ultimate purchase, or of serious consideration to investors. As well as domestic perfection the property offers a location that provides access to the day to day amenities that are associated with a more comfortable easy going lifestyle
If we can persuade you to do one thing, it would be to act quickly in this purchase to ensure very happy days in the future.
- Upvc Double glazed entrance door into....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks cupboard. Built in storage cupboard.
- Comprising: Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Built in extractor fan. 2 downlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'2" x 10'10" (6.45m x 3.30m)
- KITCHEN 13'8" x 7'1" (4.17m x 2.16m)
- Range of grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with oak roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. 4 downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 10'10" x 9'8" (3.30m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10" x 9'4" (3.30m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 3 6'3" x 5'9" (1.91m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Built in extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Part panelled walls. 2 downlights.
- Garden in stones with hedging. Light. Tap.
- Enclosed rear in decking. Tap. Light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »