- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming detached property in cul-de-sac
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Spacious living room with bay window
- Kitchen with excellent range of units and dining area
- Family bathroom, ground floor wc
- Utility room
- Attached garage, currently partitioned into 2
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed gardens to side and rear
- Front garden and driveway for 2 to 3 cars
- Quiet yet convenient location
- Close to a number of schools, recreational facilities and excellent transport links
Additional InformationA spacious four bedroom detached property with a garage and end of cul-de-sac location off the Movilla Road.
This charming detached property has a large living room with bay window and double doors to the dining kitchen. The kitchen has an excellent range of units and the layout is ideal for modern families with ample dining space and access to the rear garden. The first floor has four well-proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite, and an additional family bathroom. Additional benefits include a ground floor cloakroom, a utility room, double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The attached garage has been portioned into two, making an ideal storage room or den. Externally the property has gardens to the front side and rear with well stocked flower beds and low maintenance paving.
Situated off the Movilla Road the location is ideal for families with the excellent choice of Schools on offer in the town, varied leisure and recreational facilities and superb transport links to Belfast.
- uPVC front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, cloaks cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.89m (17' 0" x 12' 9")
Plus bay. Laminate wood floor, hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel stove and slate hearth.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 6.93m x 3.71m (22' 9" x 12' 2")
Laminate wood floor to dining area, range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display cabinets, slate floor, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard, French door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.24m (11' 1" x 7' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, high and low level units.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
Currently split into two, light and power, radiator.
- Access to roofspace, linen store.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
Built in mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.18m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 3.05m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.51m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, shower screen door, fully tiled walls, laminate wood floor.
- Enclosed garden to side and rear, paved and artificial grass, mature shrubs and well stocked flowerbeds. Front garden in lawn, tarmac driveway for 2-3 cars.
Off Movilla Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »