- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Residence
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open to Living Area
- Utility Room & Store Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- White Bathroom Suite 1st Floor
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Landscaped Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
Additional Information25 Upper Knockbreda Road is a superb, double fronted detached, period residence just off the Upper Knockbreda carriageway in Rosetta. This location has always been popular with young family's and professionals due to the excellent road network, transport links and leading schools both primary and post primary. The Ravenhill & Ormeau areas are within walking distance and is very popular with independent shops and cafés joining established names and as many local clubs and sports groups as you could wish for. Green, open spaces include Ormeau Park and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where park runs, and outdoor social events are a regular feature. For sporting enthusiasts, the Ulster Rugby stadium and Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs are all close by. Upon entering the property you really get a sense of the space and character on offer, with the 9ft ceiling height, original plaster moulding and generously proportioned living areas, large fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room, white bathroom suite on first floor and four double bedrooms. The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, mature gardens front and rear, driveway with ample parking for several cars that leads to large detached garage.
A fantastic home in a superb location.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with fan light to entrance porch. Tiled flooring. Cornice ceiling. Leaded glazed inner door with matching side panels with fan light to entrance hall. Original cornice mouldings.
- Drawing Room 20'2 x 11'0 (6.15m x 3.35m)
- Into wood panelled bay. Marble fire-place with decorative wooden surround housing a coal effect gas fire. Original plaster moulding. Ceiling rose. Picture rail.
- Dining Room 16'8 x 11'0 (5.08m x 3.35m)
- Into Wood panelled bay. Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround housing a coal effect gas fire. Original plaster moulding. Picture rail.
- Access to down-stairs w.c sink unit. Walk in shower. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/ Living 25'0 x 11'0 (7.62m x 3.35m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, concealed lighting. Franke 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps with swivel nozzle. 5 ring gas hob overhead extractor fan, integrated dish-washer, built in double oven, integrated, integrated fridge, pull out larder cupboard. Part tiled walls. Wooden panelling. Tiled flooring. Maple flooring to living area. Double glazed side doors to decking area.
- Kitchen / Living image
- Utility Room 11'2 x 7'8 (3.40m x 2.34m)
- Full range of high and low level units, Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Wooden panelling. Access to:
- Store room 10'0 x 7'5 (3.05m x 2.26m)
- Oil boiler, access to first floor workshop.
- Power and light.
- Bedroom One 17'1 x 11'9 (5.21m x 3.58m)
- Into wood panelled bay (at widest points) Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Wall to wall mirrored sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 14'8 x 11'1 (4.47m x 3.38m)
- Into wood panelled bay (at widest points) Picture rail. Double built in mirrored sliding robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 11'1 x 10'5 (3.38m x 3.18m)
- Folding door robes.
- Bedroom Four 10'9 x 10'7 (3.28m x 3.23m)
- Laminate flooring. Picture rail. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Floored with light and power. Velux window. (fantastic storage).
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising Jacuzzi corner bath with mixer taps, sink unit with mixer taps with storage below, vanity mirror above with spot-lighting. Hidden cistern w.c. Corner shower cubicle with Aqua Therm shower unit, thermostatically controlled. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Landscaped front garden with an excellent range of plants shrubs and trees. Loose stone area. Crushed granite driveway with ample parking for several cars leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 24'5 x 10'4 (7.44m x 3.15m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Summer Room 10'2 x 8'5 (3.10m x 2.57m)
- To the rear of the garage is a small summer room overlooking the garden, ideal for kids den.
- Outside Rear
- From the living area access is provided to a large decked area overlooking the garden. Garden laid in lawns with additional flagged area. Mature flower beds, plants 2 apple trees, bordered by timber fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »