This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Tired terrace house
- Through lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt and rear yard
Additional InformationThis terrace property has got a little tired and will require some expenditure to restore it to its former glory. The property comprises two bedrooms, through lounge, kitchen and bathroom and will suit a capable first time buyer or an investor. There is a good two storey extension to the rear which houses the kitchen on the ground floor and bathroom on the first floor. Titania Street is located off the Cregagh Road with all its services, amenities, shops and cafes on the doorstep.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice and ceiling rose
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.88m x 3.05m (22' 7" x 10' 0")
Fireplace with timber surround, bay window and storage under stairs
- 3.4m x 1.88m (11' 2" x 6' 2")
Range of high and low level fitted units, built in stainless steel oven, hob and extractor canopy, part tiled walls, spotlights and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.07m (13' 3" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- 2.39m x 1.88m (7' 10" x 6' 2")
White suite with electric shower and screen over bath, part tiled walls and hotpress
- Forecourt with tiled path. Rear yard with oil fired boiler in housing and storage tank
Located off the Cregagh Road
How much will it cost?
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »