This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa In Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position To Let Immediately
- Three Bedrooms, Two With Built-In Robes & Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Dining Room Could Be Used As Optional Fourth Bedroom If Required
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Units & Freestanding Appliances
- Modern Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower Over Bath
- Double Glazed / Oil Fired Central Heating System / Block Store & Boiler House
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Gardens To The Front And Rear
- To Let For £425 Per Month Plus Rates (Approximately £48 Per Month)
Additional InformationSituated in a cul-de-sac position just off Main Street in Conlig, we offer to the rental market this semi detached villa. Internally the property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes, and two separate reception rooms, with the dining room being an optional fourth bedroom if required. The home further benefits from a fitted kitchen with range of appliances, a modern three piece white bathroom suite, double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to the front and rear as well as a block-built outside store and boiler house. Available to let immediately for £425 per month plus rates (approximately £48 per month).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC Double glazed entrance door and side screen, double panelled radiator, phone point.
- 4.34m x 4.09m (14' 3" x 13' 5")
Brick fireplace with gas inset fire, wooden mantlepeice and tiled hearth, double panelled radiator, understairs cupboard.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2")
Optional 4th bedroom, double panelled radiator
- 2.84m x 2.51m (9' 4" x 8' 3")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, free standing cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine, single panelled radiator, tiled walls, double glazeed door to rear
- Roofspace access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 2.62m (12' 11" x 8' 7")
Built in robes and hot press off, double panelled radiator
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.15m x 2.64m (10' 4" x 8' 8")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.02m x 2.41m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
Overall. Single panelled radiator
- Modern three piece white suite panelled bath with Redring electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, tiled floor, part PVC panelled walls, extractor fan, double panelled radiator
- Front - Edged in stones, paved area, wrought iron railings and gate.
Rear - low maintenance garden, outside tap, outside store and boiler house, PVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views