- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment To Let Unfurnished
- Popular & Convenient Complex Located A Short Distance From Town Centre & Ward Park
- Spacious Lounge With Mock Electric Fireplace & A Good Sized Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven, Hob & Freestanding Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Recently Installed Three Piece White Shower Room Suite / Double Glazed
- Economy 7 Heating System / Intercom System / Communal Gardens & Parking
- Available To Let From Early June 2019 For £375 Per Month Plus Rates (Rates approx £46 per month)
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the rental market this well presented ground floor apartment, situated in this popular complex just off Gransha Road. The property offers a spacious lounge with mock fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer, and a good sized bedroom. It further benefits from a recently fitted white shower room suite, double glazing, intercom system and Economy 7 heating system. Outside, there are pleasant communal gardens in lawns and communal parking. Available to let from early June 2019 unfurnished for £375 per month plus rates (approx. £46 per month), early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large cloakroom off, Hot Press off, Economy 7 storage heater, phone point, wooden entrance door.
- 4.7m x 3.45m (15' 5" x 11' 4")
Mock fireplace with electric fire, Economy 7 storage heater, phone point, intercom.
- 3.45m x 2.36m (11' 4" x 7' 9")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, stainless steel extractor fan with glass canopy, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
Economy 7 storage heater.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently installed suite with corner shower enclosure with PVC panelling and Mira electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, push button WC, extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
- Communal gardens and parking.
Travelling out of Bangor along Gransha Road, take the turn on the right into Sunningdale Park then immediately left into Sunningdale Court.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »