This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Well Presented And Recently Updated Ground Floor Apartment To Let Unfurnished
- Popular & Convenient Complex Located A Short Distance From Town Centre & Ward Park
- Spacious Lounge With Mock Electric Fireplace & A Good Sized Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven, Hob & Freestanding Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Recently Installed Three PIece White Shower Room Suite / Double Glazed
- Economy 7 Heating System / Intercom System / Communal Gardens & Parking
- Available To Let Immediately For £365 Per Month Plus Rates
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the rental market this recently updated ground floor apartment, situated in this popular complex just off Gransha Road. The property offers a spacious lounge with mock fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer, and a good sized bedroom. It further benefits from a recently fitted white shower room suite, double glazing, intercom system and Economy 7 heating system. Outside, there are pleasant communal gardens in lawns and communal parking. Available to let immediately unfurnished for £365 per month plus rates, early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large cloakroom off, Hot Press off, Economy 7 storage heater, phone point, wooden entrance door.
- 4.7m x 3.45m (15' 5" x 11' 4")
Mock fireplace with electric fire, Economy 7 storage heater, phone point, intercom.
- 3.45m x 2.36m (11' 4" x 7' 9")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, stainless steel extractor fan with glass canopy, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
Economy 7 storage heater.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently installed suite with corner shower enclosure with PVC panelling and Mira electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, push button WC, extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
- Communal gardens and parking.
Travelling out of Bangor along Gransha Road, take the turn on the right into Sunningdale Park then immediately left into Sunningdale Court.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »