- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant and Well Presented Town House
- Prestigious and Sought After Location Off Circular Road
- Generous Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces, Open to Ample Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recently Landscaped Rear Garden with Artificial Grass, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Off-Street Parking
- Ideally Suited to Young Family or Professional Couple
Additional InformationLocated off the prestigious and highly regarded Circular Road, Strathearn Lane has become a much admired and sought after residential development with Number 25 benefiting from a cul-de-sac position. Close at hand is a range of local amenities including both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages and an excellent range of primary and secondary schooling whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
Internally this exceptionally well presented town house boasts bright and spacious accommodation comprising of four double bedrooms, with main bedroom incorporating luxurious en suite shower room and walk in dressing room. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and recently landscaped rear garden.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal appraisal.
- Double glazed front doors, side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.45m (13' 10" x 11' 4")
Cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth and stone\brick recess.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.32m x 3.76m (14' 2" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level maple Shaker style kitchen, granite worktops, built-in oven, five ring gas hob, extractor fan above, built-in larder cupboard with integrated dishwasher, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, outlook to rear garden, open to ample dining area with ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 3.15m x 1.73m (10' 4" x 5' 8")
Range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.58m (14' 1" x 11' 9")
Outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, P-panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- Airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.38m (15' 0" x 11' 1")
Outlook to front, excellent storage cupboard with built-in shelving, additional storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.95m x 4.39m (16' 3" x 14' 5")
Measurements at widest points.
Velux window x two, views across Belfast to Antrim Hills.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Jump electric shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window.
- Tarmac driveway for off-street parking for two cars, landscaped rear garden laid in Tobermore paved patio areas ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, artificial grass, garden shed, water tap.
Travelling along the Holywood Road, in the direction of Belmont, turn into Circular Road. Continue to the top of Circular Road past CIYMS Sports Club. The next left is Strathearn Lane and Number 25 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »