This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- With Ease of Access to an Excellent Range of Schools for all Ages
- Contemporary Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms ( 2 double bedrooms)
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary White Suite Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway With Ample Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Brick Paviours
- Available Unfurnished
- Early Vieiwng Recommended
- Rental: £900 inc rates
- Please note this property is not HMO approved. Property is ideally suited for 2 young professionals or a Family
Additional InformationThis attractive bay fronted red brick period villa enjoys a prime position within this ever desirable residential address. The location provides excellent convenience to a superb range of primary and grammar schools and offers ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes and further afield via Belfast's Outer Ring. Tesco's 24 Hours and Forestside are also within close proximity. The property is within walking distance of the local shops and restaurants.
This exceptionally well presented semi-detached property offers both bright and spacious accommodation and comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms, open plan lounge through to dining area with feature gas fire place, Modern kitchen, sunroom, downstairs WC and contemporary white suite family bathroom. Externally the property offers a driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear gardens laid in brick paviours. Further benefits of the property include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing.
It is very rare for a property of this specification with so many great attributes to be offered to the rental market and we would have no hesitation in recommending your earliest possible viewing.
Travelling up the Ormeau Road country bound continue past shops and restaurants and continue straight through the roundabout leaving Rosetta Avenue on your left hand side. Turn next left into St John's Avenue then first left into St John's Park. Number 25 is located at the end of St John's Park on the left hand side.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »