This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Charming lounge with Inglenook fireplace in reclaimed brick and multi-fuel stove
- Large conservatory with sunny aspect overlooking the garden
- Kitchen/Dining facility well equipped with extensive range of units and Aga range
- Second conservatory with utility area
- Three ground floor bedrooms including guest room en-suite
- Two further first floor bedrooms, one with wc
- Ground floor bathroom with white suite and tiling
- Studio accessed externally ideal for craft or hobbies
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Grounds extend to circa 3 acres in lawns and paddock with small stable
- Property built in 1960 on a freehold site with large road frontage
- Access to sandy beach and views of the sea from some rooms
- Services include septic tank recently approved and registered
- A most appealing home in a beautiful setting
Additional InformationThis attractive rustic brick detached bungalow combines the pleasures of living in the countryside while being within a stones throw of the sea. Bordered on three sides by fields there is also a laneway giving access to an expanse of sandy beach and relaxing shoreline walks.
The property sits astride circa three acres made up of formal gardens in lawn and a fenced paddock with a timber stable, ideal for a pony.
The accommodation is charming and welcoming in equal measure with a beautifully proportioned lounge opening into a wonderful conservatory, while a bright spacious country kitchen with Aga range incorporates a generous dining area which carries through into a second conservatory. Five bedrooms offer great versatility with a guest bedroom and en-suite ideal for visitors. For those who enjoy an indoor hobby there is also a separate studio.
This is a much admired property on the road between Ballywalter and Ballyhalbert with all major town centres in North Down with 30 minutes drive.
- Double doors to enclosed porch with heather brown tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE:20' 0" x 13' 0" (6.1m x 3.96m)
- Into bay window. Inglenook fireplace in reclaimed rustic brick with high level timber mantel, Jet master stone, beamed ceiling, downlighting, glazed double doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY:23' 3" x 13' 6" (7.09m x 4.11m)
- Double glazed in upvc solid oak flooring.
- GUEST BEDROOM:13' 3" x 9' 6" (4.04m x 2.9m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, vanitory basin, downlighting, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
- SUN PORCH:8' 6" x 5' 6" (2.59m x 1.68m)
- Heather brown tiled floor, double glazed in upvc, sea views.
- KITCHEN:25' 0" x 10' 3" (7.62m x 3.12m)
- including dining area. Ceramic tiled floor throughout, Aga oil fired range, high and low level units with beech worktops, one and three quarter ceramic sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, downlighting, pantry and side porch, double doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY:10' 9" x 10' 0" (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Tiled floor, range of fitted units, plumbed for laundry area, doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 6" x 11' 6" (4.11m x 3.51m)
- Range of built-in robes and vanitory basin.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 6" x 8' 9" (3.51m x 2.67m)
- Panelled bath with independent electric shower, pedestal wash hand badin, low flush wc, downlighting, extractor fan, towel rail, tiled walls and floor, built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 3" x 8' 6" (4.04m x 2.59m)
- Access to roof void storage.
- BEDROOM (5):12' 0" x 10' 4" (3.66m x 3.15m)
- WC with pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Storage cupboards on landing.
- STUDIO:12' 6" x 10' 4" (3.81m x 3.15m)
- Heather brown tiled floor, double drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Surrounding gardens extend to circa three acres with paddock, escalonian hedging with large patio area. Tarmac and brick paviour drive. Timber stable. Laneway with access to beach.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views