- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Relaxed lounge
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- First floor lounge
- 5 bedrooms, master with Jack & Jill ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Solid Oak internal doors
- Alarm system
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
- Parking for two cars
Additional InformationA fabulous three storey town house with deceptively spacious accommodation and lovely modern interior.
The ground floor consists of a relaxed lounge, superb fitted kitchen with french doors to rear garden, utility room and downstairs WC.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, family bathroom and stunning first floor lounge which could be used as a games room.
There are two additional double bedrooms on the second floor, a Jack and Jill ensuite and dressing room/study or small 5th bedroom.
To the rear there is a generous secluded walled garden and private parking for 2 cars.
Sir Richard Wallace Road is perfectly located for convenience to schools, shops and Lisburn City Centre. For those commuting Belfast City Centre is less than 9 miles away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Tiled floor.
- RELAXED LOUNGE:
- 4.455m x 4.373m (14' 7" x 14' 4")
Feature contemporary wall mounted gas fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.908m x 3.101m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in gas hob and electric double oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.069m x 1.482m (6' 9" x 4' 10")
Range of cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- 1ST FLOOR LOUNGE:
- 7.014m x 3.908m (23' 0" x 12' 10")
Feature fireplace with gas fire, granite inset and hearth. Double aspect windows. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.632m x 3.369m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.358m x 3.121m (11' 0" x 10' 3")
- White suite. Panelled bath with Rainshower and hand shower. Shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.537m x 3.286m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE:
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.369m x 3.28m (11' 1" x 10' 9")
- DRESSING ROOM/STUDY OR 5TH BEDROOM:
- 2.125m x 2.022m (6' 12" x 6' 8")
- Neat front garden in lawn. Two car parking spaces to the rear. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Outside tap and light.
Thaxton Village, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »